Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Friday, January 31, 2014

Art Journalling

When Zoe from Top Floor Treasures asked for guest bloggers on art journalling I ummed and arrhed (not sure how you spell that, but you know what I mean!) as I don't really consider myself an art journaller, having just started at the beginning of the month, but I offered to write a post from a newbie's perspective.

Luckily, Zoe was happy to have me:) Here's my post which you may find interesting if you're also new to art journalling. But please take a look around Zoe's blog and Facebook page. She's a truly talented mixed media artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!