Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

French Memo Boards!

My latest crafting 'thing' is French memo boards. I love them! They look ever so cute on the wall and it's so much fun choosing all the fabrics and ribbons. I make the buttons myself out of polymer clay.



I've sold one already, within days of listing on Folksy:





I've got two left in my Folksy shop at the moment. This retro cupcake one:



and the Winnie the Pooh board at the top of this post.

I'm busy making others to send up to the Gift Gallery. I also need to get some more prints sorted out to send as well. I'm hoping there'll be a big Christmas rush!

Other good news is that I won a free ad in Creative Crafting mag today. It'll be in the Christmas issue. I've entered this weekly comp a few times now, so it's wonderful to win!

2 comments:

  1. They're just lovely. And so practical as well. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks Pru! It's always lovely to have feedback. Saying that, I saw some of your wonderful photos from your holiday and didn't leave a comment, sorry! Baby and toddler seem to take over some days! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!