Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Monday, November 16, 2009

Shop Handmade Gift Boxes now for Sale!

Belinda at Shop Handmade UK has been working hard putting together some wonderful gift boxes. They're currently for sale on Folksy: http://www.folksy.com/shops/ShopHandmadeUK but will be taken to Oxford Handm@de Fair on November 29th, so hurry if you see something you like!

Each gift box includes a variety of handmade items which designers have supplied at discount prices, so the customer will save a huge 45%!! My items are in the turquoise, jade and purple boxes. Here's Frederick amongst all the other lovely things in the Jade box: Thanks Belinda!


2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea. If only I hadn't been Xmas shopping this weekend and emptied the account. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a great idea. Yeah, wish I had more money and I'd buy one myself. Mind you, then I'd have to choose...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!