Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Friday, July 24, 2009

New Sites I've Joined

I signed up to two new sites this week: byhand.me and RedBubble. The former gives you space to link all your sites - Etsy, Flickr and so on, alas no space for Folksy just yet. You can also link your own website. And at RedBubble you upload your photography or artwork, which people then comment on, similar to Flickr, but the fabulous thing is, you can sell too. Even better, you don't have to do anything - RedBubble print and deliver for you! I think this will be a great way for me to get my work out there. Well, that's the plan anyway!

I'm also looking at premiergallery.co.uk and artgallery.co.uk. Would love to hear people's experience of any of these sites.

Sorry no pics again today. We're off to Willows Farm tomorrow, near St. Albans, so I'll be sure to take some then.

Oh, by the way, where have all my followers gone??? It seems to be a problem a lot of users are having at the moment. Hope it gets sorted soon. I like to see all your pictures so I know you're there! This would be a good time to say thanks for all your comments so far. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!