Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Down on the Farm

As promised, here are some pics of our day at the farm. We chose a perfect day to visit - lots of sunshine but not too hot! Here's Mr W. and little W. milking Daisy the cow...



Sheep show:



A little sign on the way to a maize maze. We didn't even attampt the maze, just looking at it wore me out! Mind you, this was at the end of a long and exhausting day. I really didn't feel like getting lost in there!





2 comments:

  1. Looks fun! I remember milking a fake cow at a farm once when I was a kid too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!