Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Talk about baby brain!

OK, my first post and it may as well be about blogging. I've been thinking about blogging for a couple of years, but have only definitely decided to give it a go in the last week or so, or so I thought. I just went to create an account and it turns out I'd already attempted to blog over a year ago! I had completely forgotten about it! Looking at the title of the (empty) post, it would appear to be about having a baby in the 21st Century, but other than that, who knows what I was going to blog about?

Anyway, let's start again. I guess I'll blog about my creative thoughts and processes, things I like, people who inspire me. I'm sure the mundane goings-on in my everyday life will sneak in too. Isn't it fascinating how we're so interested in all these little things nowadays? Erm, I hope that's not just me..! I also probably won't be able to help giving my views on issues of the day or week. So, that's what to expect from me.

Look forward to sharing with you,
Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!