Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A different kind of play time

I took my son to a parent and toddler group for the first time today. I'm not sure why it's taken me nearly 20 months to do so, but anyway, it has. It was in a really nice setting, in some woodland, which I didn't expect living in a town. Okay, look, I'm still getting to know the area after 3 and a half years..! I should've taken my camera with me to post a pic on here, but I didn't, sorry.

Anyway, Thomas had a thoroughly good time and me... well, I was constantly trying to get him to stop crashing the walker into other children, to go down the slide, not up it and generally trying to get him to share. I guess these things come with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!