Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Monday, June 15, 2009

Cheesecake!

We went 'home' for the first time in over two months at the weekend. I still say 'home' even though I haven't lived there for 6 years. And I don't know why we haven't visited for 2 months, as it's only a 40 minute drive. Anyway, my youngest bro made a raspberry and chocolate cheesecake and it was delicious!



Youngest bro really isn't the type you'd think would make a good cheesecake. He's a bricklayer/plasterer and doesn't look the sort at all. Well done bro, I think I may now prefer raspberry and chocolate cheesecake to plain cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!