Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Friday, June 19, 2009

Alphabet Chart

Another package today. This time it was some prints I'd ordered for my stall at Fun in the Park (Stanborough Lakes 5th July). One of the prints is a new alphabet chart I made using the same technique as for the frog, sheep, jelly etc.


I really like the effect of these prints. For those of you who haven't seen them before, I draw an image onto acetate in outliner, paint with glass paints and then take a photo using my macro lens. I've never come across anyone else who does this, although I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world who does!

2 comments:

  1. Love the vibrancy!
    I went to look for your Folksy shop but your Folksy badge just leads to the main page. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks! That's a coincidence - I've just been trying to change that! I'm still working on it, but my shop's here: http://www.folksy.com/shops/CarefordCreations

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!